Lemongrass Beef recipe08 Nov 2017
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 lemongrass stalk - finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic - crushed
- 400g beef mince
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 small red chilli - chopped
- 1 baby cos (romaine) lettuce - leaves seperated
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves
- lime wedges to serve
- Heat oil in a medium frying pan over high heat. Add lemongrass, garlic and beef, cooking for five to eight minutes or until browned. Break any lumps up with spoon.
- Add lime juice, sugar, fish sauce and chilli. Cook for a further minute.
- Fill lettuce leaves with mince and top with coriander. Serve with lime wedges.
Video shoot at our Le Creuset store on Level Two. Produce from Fruitezy, Coles and Sutcliffe Meats. Wine from Quattro Deli.