Haigh's Chocolates: The Perfect Easter Treat10 Apr 2019
More than four million premium quality Easter eggs of all shapes and sizes will be produced at Haigh’s this Easter and on the shelves within days, ready for chocolate lovers across Australia.
This year’s Easter range themed in soft pastel colours of green, pink, blue, purple and gold features all the traditional favourites as well as some new additions including:
- The Easter Egg Hunt Pack - featuring a fun maze design, containing three milk chocolate eggs, three dark chocolate eggs and milk chocolate mini eggs perfect to hide at home.
- Dark Cherry Chocs - a chewy Cherry and Coconut centre coated in dark chocolate.
- Sugared Almonds – whole roasted Australian almonds are coated in milk chocolate then finished with a crisp sugar shell and absolutely delicious.
- Easter Hamper Tins – filled with Easter chocolate goodness and finished with a decorative wrap, available in milk and dark chocolate.
- A small playful white duck toy with either a milk or dark chocolate egg nestled between its wings, and a large duck toy with a 75g milk chocolate egg.
- The new Easter Gift Bag is perfect for presenting Easter gifts and for collecting eggs at an Easter Egg Hunt.
- A Bilby Jigsaw Puzzle
- Dark Chocolate Peppermint Cream Mini Eggs
For Easter 2019 we will make over 90 tonnes of chocolate using the best ingredients, including ethically and sustainably farmed UTZ certified cocoa beans sourced from around the world. Haigh's customers can always expect premium quality, great tasting Easter eggs and of course novelty items such as our famous chocolate Easter Bilby.
Since 1993 we have produced over 800,000 Easter Bilbies and continue to donate part proceeds from sales to the Foundation for Rabbit Free Australia.